Search the blog for any keywords

Sunday 14 December 2014

MH40


Good day gentleman. Today I am writing about a very special pair of headphones I believe you should consider purchasing. Let me start by saying that I have never been an advocate of chunky headphones but this particular pair may have changed my mind. Master & Dynamic have popped onto the scene quite suddenly, and if these beauties (MH40) are anything to go by they are definitely here to stay. These headphones offer some grown up luxe to the headphone market. Perfect for sitting back and listening to your favourite tracks in your coffee shop of choice on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Pair these bad boys with a cashmere hoodie, fitted chinos and your favourite sneakers and you are good to go. Stay dapper men. JB  


No comments:

Post a Comment