Search the blog for any keywords

Sunday 14 December 2014

APPLE WATCH

So there has been some serious intrigue and some bizarre rumours surrounding the Apple Watch. No need to play the guessing game anymore because Apple have unveiled there baby, and it doesn't disappoint. Now the issue I have with 'techy' gear is that foremost it is geeky and secondly is often unstylish. This watch is falls into neither of those stereotypes. It is a thing of beauty. I won't be surprised if I see the finest dressed men on the planet adding one of these to their watch collection. I will leave the tech talk regarding features to the experts. What I would like to talk about is the strap. There are three key varieties; luxury leather, stainless steel and bright fluoroelastomer. But this is only the beginning. There are 34 combinations  you could interchange the face and it won't be long for designer powerhouses to get onboard. My pick? A bright fluoro rubber strap. This isn't a Patek Philippe so have some fun.  JB 


No comments:

Post a Comment