Search the blog for any keywords

Sunday 14 December 2014

THE VODKA

Gentleman. It has been a while since my last post. I am back and back for good. I trust you have been keeping yourselves well dressed! 
Today's post is about a very special bottle of vodka. Even if vodka isn't your spirit of choice it is a necessary staple in your spirits cabinet. The bottle was designed by American painter John Alexander and is a true masterpiece. The bottle is so unique in fact that it took two years for the factory to begin production. I can comfortably say that the bottle doubles up as an impressive addition to any art collection. 
So what is this bottle of vodka I'm talking about? It's Dan Aykroyd's crystal head vodka. It happens to be additive-free too... a handy selling point for all you alcoholic homeopaths out there. You can purchase a bottle from 31dover.com. Enjoy it gents. JB


No comments:

Post a Comment